10 February 2012

Mental Suicide Note..


Don't kill me..
Don't kill the sentiment..
Don't kill the delicate..
Don't judge me, I used to believe in change..
Don't judge me, not even for my rage..
This is the era of pain and short breath..
This is the era of burning fires in the chest..
Time will soon stop, the earth will refuse to rotate..
Time will soon stop, the sun will look to relocate..

None will be spared..
Not a master or a slave..
Everything will go to the grave..
No one will stop the erosion..
No one will have any emotion..
The ships of hope are forever lost at sea..
The ships of hope can't sail in zero degree..
ladies and gentlemen, the end is near..
ladies and gentlemen, any volunteer?..

I did shout..
I did shout using loud metal harps..
I did shout calling on human hearts..
The theater of life is full of irony..
The theater of life is full of tyranny..
The sky is raining out of hunger..
The sky is torn apart with thunder..
Questions came in large supply..
Questions roared with no reply..

We were wrong..
We were so wrong cuz we didn't learn..
Our elders told us but we weren't concerned..
They said look out, love is under attack..
They said if it's gone, it ain't coming back..
Their voices full of fear rang aloud..
Their voices were ignored by the crowd..
Now we believe what they said was true..
Now we believe their words, overdue..

I will cry..
I will cry until I choke on my own tears..
I will cry until I deafen your ears..
Whoever's up there, can you hear me?..
Whoever's up there, I'm on my knees..
Where is your promised mercy?..
Where is it, if it's worthy?..
I'm writing this as I hear the approaching flood..
I'm writing this with my blood..